- 1.Original Sphere
- 2.Replica Sphere
Original Spheres are equipments that players can fuse and level them up.
The number of issuance for Original Spheres(except Novice rarity ) is capped. It's tradable and available to mint it. Once you mint it, you can trade it on OpenSea or other secondary market.
Promotion spheres are the spheres that issued in order to promote this service and so on. You can get them in campaigns or events etc. The basic contents are equal to original spheres (of the same rarity), however the policy of setting skills and status is different. There are existing promotion spheres
- Origin Sword
- Sky Sword
- Holy Sword
- Shiny Sword
- Alpha Sword
- Lightning Flyer
- Dimensional Scepter
- Ruling Wand
- Genesis Wand
- Creation Staff
- Old Staff
Replica Sphere can be acquired via game play such as quest. Replica can't be traded and minted. You can equip that as Sphere, enchant other sphere by mixing, and also can sell it at EXP exchange.
Replica Sphere would be broken in 7 days after you set it to party(not use it in battle). Replica Spheres have rarities.
- .Rep A
- .Rep B
- .Rep C
- .Rep D
- .Rep E
- .Rep F
EXP Exchange will be temporarily shut down after February 2023.
Sphere has a skill (or skills) and basic status. That's determined by the rule as follow.
- The skill is set for every sphere type, same name sphere of type has same skill.
- Same skill won't be set within Original Spheres more than Epic rarities.
- Same skill could be set among original, promotion, or replica Spheres
- Basic status will be determined by every sphere type, same name sphere with same level has same status with others.（ex：Mystic Lantern[lv 1] has different status from Sacred Snowglobe [lv1]. Mystic Lantern with ID 1 and same level of Mystic Lantern with ID2 has same status.）
- Same status won't be set within Original Spheres
- Same status and skill could be set within those categories except original.
- Exceptionally, new original Sphere with the same status as existing promotion, or replica Sphere could be added.
Note that contents and conditions for Novice Spheres, replica Spheres, Promotion Spheres are subject to change.