Comment on page
Land Treasury/ Land Campaign
The land treasury is a national savings fund. Everyone can deposit money to the treasury of the country they belong to.
There are a variety of ways to deposit, but only one use is available at this time.
The amount of money that each member of a country contributed to the savings fund is recorded, and a monthly ranking is also posted.
- 1.Sell metal ingots to the Land EXP Exchange(To be discontinued after the start of BFH 2.0.)
- 2.Buy EXP from the Land EXP Exchange(To be discontinued after the start of BFH 2.0.)
- 3.Buy Land Territories
- 4.Pay Entry Fee for lands
- 5.Donation(To be discontinued after the start of BFH 2.0.)
- 6.Rewards of WCC(World Crown Championship)
- 7.Rewards of Raid Buttle
- 8.Rewards of Land all out war
The campaign (buff) will be given to all citizens who belong to a country during the following month. The buff effects will scale with the amount of savings a country has accumulated from the previous month.
※You must remain in the country for the next month to receive the campaign benefits.
Land Treasury resets at 3pm UTC on the last day of every month.
Please check the required ZEL to activate campaigns in game. The contents and required ZEL will be changed and updated.
This will not duplicated with Guild vault and guild campaign